Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sugarpill Look: Sherbert Punch

I named this Sugarpill look after my least favorite southern baby/bridal shower beverage.  That stuff is just wrong, but this look is so rockin'!  Enjoy!





Eyes: 

NARS Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Primer*  (entire lid)

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk  (entire lid)


Sugarpill Buttercupcake  (inner corner/inner v)
Sugarpill Flamepoint  (middle lid/middle lower lid)
Sugarpill Dollypop (outer v/lower lash line outer third)
Sugarpill Love +  (crease)
Sugarpill Tako (brow highlight)

Givenchy Magic Khol Liner in white  (waterline/outer "flick")
Sugarpill Tako (to set waterline)
Make Up For Ever Aqua Creamliner in black (liner top lash line and "flick")

Make Up For Ever lashes #112
Korres Mascara

* This is just a mini review for NARS smudge-proof primer.  It is the BEST primer I have yet to run across in my time at Sephora.  These photos were taken 11 hours after application and it still looked as fresh as when I first applied it.  Nothing was touched up.  AH-mazing!

6 comments:

Phyrra said...

Very cute!
Love the lashes!

Unknown said...

Good color combo! Man, I want me some Sugarpill!

Annamax said...

Man that pink is insane! Gorgeous look!

Joyce and Tina said...

The colors are so breath taking! Btw I'm a new follower! Hopefully you can follow me too! I'm new to the blogging community!

http://joyceandtina.blogspot.com/

Poe88 said...

Thanks everyone! I <3 Sugarpill! Now, if it was only sold in Sephora, it would be perfection.

Ambra Beauty said...

Wow! What amazing make up! *_*
Well done!
Love your blog!
I'm a new your follower! ;)