Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome to this feeble first attempt at a beauty blog.

Ok, so, hello! I'm Bettina and I'm a makeup junkie. Let's get this straight first...it's JUST makeup, not beauty products, hair do-dads, skins creams, clothes, OR shoes. Well, I do like nail polish, but that will not be the main focus of this blog. I'm also a Sephora employee and I will be reviewing quite a few products from a lot of cosmetic companies new Spring lines.(Disclaimer: Although I am an employee of Sephora USA, Inc., in no way do my opinions or statements represent the company. I am also not paid for my opinions by Sephora or any other cosmetics company) If you have any questions feel free to ask. So, in keeping with short and sweet when NOT reviewing or commenting on anything makeup related products. Keep it real MUA's!

0 comments: